Oklahoma City Branch News
This edition of the Oklahoma Economist examines how the state’s economy has evolved in 2019, and where it stands heading into 2020.
Staff at the Kansas City Fed's Oklahoma City Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Oklahoma’s economy.
- Lead energy research and business surveys for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Work with Oklahoma educators, students and the public to promote economic and financial education to increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers, non-profits and small business owners.
- Partner with Oklahoma Council on Economic Education and the Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition to provide programs focused on economic education and personal finance for students, educators and the low- and moderate-income community.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions.
Public Affairs and Media Relations: Pam Campbell, Public Affairs Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic and Financial Education: Leslie Baker, Public Affairs Specialist | email@example.com
Community Development: Steven Shepelwich, Senior Community Development Advisor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech Requests: www.kansascityfed.org/research/speeches/speakerrequestform.cfm