As an analyst, you will contribute to trust and confidence in the nation’s financial system through challenging work assignments and rewarding professional experiences.
We lead the work of the nation’s central bank through an uncompromising commitment to integrity, a strong customer service orientation, and an investment in the personal growth and development of our diverse staff.
We reward high performance with increasingly complex assignments and promotional opportunities. We encourage software developers/engineers who demonstrate leadership skills to pursue a management career path. Be a part of our growing team and develop professionally with a high performing and well-respected institution.
- Serve as a “consultant to management” as you complete reports and prepare recommendations for improving current practices or implementing new programs.
- Work on assignments that range from quantitative analytical projects, such as assisting with tracking budget variances and analyzing performance metrics, to creative assignments, such as planning department events.
- Lead ad hoc qualitative analysis such as developing and updating policies and procedures, and supporting the research, recommendations and implementation of new products and services.
- Research and prepare presentations for management.
- Business Solutions Delivery
- Cash Operations
- Customer Relations and Support Office
- Facilities Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Technology Center
- Information Technology
- Law Enforcement
- Public Affairs
- Retail Payment Technology Services
- Treasury Services
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong project management skills, including organization, planning and execution, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of budget and accounting principles.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.